Thursday

2014.


I am currently in my 30th year, which I suppose is what I've been since turning 29 in May, but now that the last number of the year matches the last number of my birth year, it feels more so. It's been strange for me, my age has, the past few years because of how often I'd play House as a kid and how often I pretended I was older but never THIS OLD. I couldn't even imagine being 29, let alone 30. And I know 30 is hardly old. Most of my friends are older than me, even. And older by, like, a few years. I have a friend who is ten years older than me for eight whole days! But I can't help to feel old. Because twenty years feels like they happened so fast and I blinked and 2013 came and went and I can't even believe I completed all of college and partook in two long-term relationships and lived in a bunch of places in one decade and what am I doing with my l i f e and will all of my baby eggs start to die soon and do I even care and how has anyone ever been genuinely, all-encompassingly happy for any significant amount of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWWWWWWWWWW?

But like, so apart from that: I had a lot of places I wanted to visit last year, back when I was apparently full of optimism. I travelled to nowhere, but this year! This year. Maybe. I hope! Baltimore is this weekend, so I'm off to a gr8 start. Denmark has to happen before my friend's Visa expires in April :/ But maybe! I shall STAY POSI and ~The Secret~ my way to all places listed. I believe in me!

4 comments:

  1. You are great and can do EVERYTHING. I believe that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jodes. You have for real inspired me to just like fucking DO STUFF.

      Delete